Series #3 of my own Card of the Month kit program is fast approaching. So too is the capacity of my registration list. There are now ONLY 6 SPACES LEFT! If this is a program that you would like to join, please do not hesitate to contact me ASAP. Once these spaces are gone, they are gone. I already have all of the products for these months, so once the spaces are filled they are filled.
I have pictured some of the products that are included in the 3 months. Please note that not all products are pictured as well as cardstock colours. Lines used in Series #3 will be:
Bo Bunny: Serenity
Prima Marketing: Sun Kiss
COTM May, June & July 2012 products
Cost is $25.00 + tax/ month.
Here’s what is included in this program:
- Each month you will complete 10 cards designed especially for you by us!
- Each month we will use a variety of company lines and products.
- Each session is 3 months in duration.
- You will receive printed instructions which include FULL-COLOURED images of each of the 10 cards with step-by-step instructions to help you create each card.
- Each kit will include a set of 10 envelopes to fit your cards perfectly!
- A variety of greetings will be covered each month: some generic and some seasonal!
I am also taking registration for Series #4 (Sept, Oct and Nov). Many spaces are already booked.
To Register for either Series #3 or #4: Please contact me by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone 250-727-7161
Kit can always be shipped as well!
So many goodies have arrived that I’m not sure where to start. But, if you are making your Christmas cards, creating Christmas Projects and Christmas layouts, you are in luck. I have an abundance of Christmas Papers in Stock. The following are the lines I have :
Graphic45′s Christmas Emporium,
- Kaiser’s December 25th and
- 2 different Christmas lines from BoBunny: Father Christmas and Blitzen.
To go with your Christmas projects, snowflakes are always a nice touch. I have pewter snowflake brads. But what is Christmas and Winter without snow? (OK, we might not get so much snow here in Victoria, but it is definitely a touch that I like to add.) To do this I brought in White Liquid Applique. Squeeze a little here and there on cards, projects and scrapbook layouts then a little blast of heat with a heating tool will make the magic happen. The white liquid will puff up. But don’t stop at snow! If you have an image of a cup of cocoa, put some on the top of the cup, heat and now you have foam or whip cream! Over heat it and it will go a bit brown which is actually burning it. But with the right image, this is a good effect (think smoke coming from a chimney or fireplace maybe).
I always love putting ribbon on projects and May Arts ribbon is a winner with me. Lots of variety and colours. I have an assortment of colours in:
- Grosgrain 3/8″,
- Sheer/Ruffled 1 1/2″,
- Reversible Satin 3/16″,
- double-sided Satin 3/8″,
- and the very popular ribbon strand of leaves in 2 different green colours!
This is the start of my ribbon section.
Gift Giving: Are you stuck on what to give someone special? Kaiser has created 2 great Beyond the Page Projects that would be great for Gift Giving! Give one as a gift on it’s own to a crafting loved-one or decorate it in your own special way and you will have created a lasting gift for someone special. The 2 projects are (see attached pictures):
- 12 Drawer Storage Box
- 25 Drawer Treasure Chest
Other items that have arrived:
- BoBunny’s Forever Fall and Welcome Home collection of papers
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks and refills
- Mod Podge
- Bazzill Cardstock to match Christmas lines
- Also Graphic 45′s ABC Primer paper
The VERY talented Teresa is back! She has been working with me over the last few months….more to come on what exactly it is that she has been doing! But in the meantime, she has created a FABULOUS project using KaiserCraft’s Chapter One collection. The hues in this collection are soft but bold and it really comes out in her project using KaiserCraft’s Beyond the Page Bird House.
Join her and create this wonderful piece which hangs on your wall. It has 3 hooks on the bottom where you could hang your keys, ribbon, scissors…… The little ledge could hold a note, a recipe card or just leave as an art piece.
You will be painting, sanding, using the Big Shot and dies, inking, sponging and adding a little glitz to this project too!
Class date: Tuesday August 30th
Cost: $25 (non-member) $23.75 (member) (These fees cover product costs as well as instructor fees).
Please Bring: Basic Kit which includes, scissors, paper trimmer, wet and dry adhesive, foam dimensionals, and fine-tipped black pen/marker.
SPECIAL: Anyone taking this class may purchase extra Bird Houses for $5.00 at class! Fantastic gifts! Regular price is $9.50 each.
Space is limited, so register ASAP by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
…..a card class using Chapter One collection is on the way too!
So, have you figured out what was arriving today from my sneak peek post?! Well, I am pretty excited with these lines.
Here’s a picture of the products over my tables! There really wasn’t enough space to spread them all out to get a good picture. But I think that you can see that lots of goodies arrived! Don’t you feel the creativity wanting to let loose!?
Here are the NEW paper lines as well as embellishments!:
Other Products in as well:
- KaiserCraft – Beyond the Page 3D products - MORE Advent Calendars, Contemporary Clock, Desk Clock and Bird House
- Kaiser – Rhinestones and Pearls, bone folders, Rubon Eraser
- Sizzix – Movers & Shapers (Tim Holtz Valise, Gears) BigZ (Tim Holtz Gadget) Sizzlet (flourishes decorative strip), Sizzlet 3 die set flourishes, Texture embossing folder (Tim Holtz Damask) * pictured below are some of the sizzix products!
- Bazzill Cardstock – colours to match all of the above paper lines.
So as you can see, there is LOTS of new goodies in stock (plus more!). Let me know if you would like to book an appointment! email@example.com